Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Movin' On Up...

Hi there, everyone! This is your friendly mysterious voice, bringing you another fabulous Alphabet City update! Today we're going to be checking back in with the Marquez bunch and visiting their "problem child", Ellen.



Hey, Ellen. I see you've picked up your kids from your mother's house...

Ellen: Yeah, we just moved in. Say hi, Casey!

Casey: Hi!

So I can't help but notice you're a single mother now...what happened to Nicky?

Ellen: Don't know, don't care.

But you're still engaged to him...




Aww, hi, there Corey!

Ellen: Eat up, guys. It's almost time for you to grow up.

Already?

Ellen: They spent most of their toddler years at my mom's, remember?



You like your new house, Craig?

Craig.........

Ellen: He's my quiet one. I'm not fighting it.



Ok, now that everyone's eaten let's get this show on the road!



Well, that's a good sign. They seem to be getting along.

Ellen: Alright, everybody in the car! i've got a surprise for you guys!

Casey: Is the mysterious voice coming too?

You guys go ahead. I'll meet you there.

Craig: But how will you know where we are?

Don't worry, I'll know.



Ahh, turns out the surprise was a trip to the pet store.

Casey: This is Mocha, my new kitty!

Your new kitty or the new family kitty?

Casey: No, she's mine! Craig and Corey are each getting dogs!



Corey: This is my new dog, Chance!



Craig: And this is my new dog, Midnight!

Three new pets? You're really ok with that, Ellen?

Ellen: Sure.

You're not just making up for missing most of their toddler years, are you?

Ellen: No...of course not.



Oh, good. Mocha's got a collar now.



Um, Ellen? Who is this?

Ellen: Oh, this is Orlando. He's my new boyfriend. He just moved in.

Wow, a live-in boyfriend. Too bad you're still engaged to the father of your children...

Ellen: I'm going to break it off.

You do realize that breaking it off would involve speaking to him, don't you?



Holiday portrait time!!!





Ok, now let's get one of Ellen and Orlando...





What a cute little family. The kids like Orlando, right?

Ellen: Yeah.

That's good. They seem to be taking the change well.



Hey, where are the dogs going?

Ellen: We're trying to breed them.

Really? These two dogs?

Ellen: Sure, why not?

Ok, they're your dogs.



I thought you were trying to breed the dogs...

Ellen: Look, Chance! I'm pregnant!

I don't think Chance cares, Ellen.




Ellen: Owwww! I thought the puppies would come first!



So....

Ellen: It's a girl. Meet Angela.



Ellen: Meet your new sister, Casey!

Hope you like her, because she's sharing your room.

Ellen: Oh, by the way, Angela isn't the only new addition to the family.



So I guess the breeding was successful...

Corey: This is Sammy. He's so cute!



Well at least there's plenty of people to keep all those animals busy.



Casey: I still love my kitty the best!



Hey Ellen, I think you'd better keep an eye on your daughter...



Ellen: She's so good with animals for such a little kid...

Well considering how she eats their food...

Ellen: Sammy's going to be her dog when she grows up.

Speaking of which...



Wow, you're really pretty Angela!

Angela: Thanks!

Do you like being an only child now that your siblings have all left for college?

Angela: I like having my own room.



Wait, why is Midnight's collar off?

Ellen: No, that's Sammy. He just grew up, too.

Really? He looks just like Midnight. How do you tell them apart?

Ellen: The collar. That's why Sammy doesn't have one.



Angela: Hey, I'm starting to feel funny! What's going on?

Relax, Angela. It's ok.




Wow, a teen growing into a halfway decent outfit. That's something we don't see often.

Angela: So...I'm grown up now?

Not quite. You have to go to college first.

Ellen: Wait a minute. She's leaving already? Me and Orlando still haven't gotten married.

Have you broken your engagement to the triplet's father?

Ellen: No...

You know, I seem to recall you swearing that you would back when the triplets were toddlers. Now they're in collge. You know what? I'm not going to hang out here and wait for this anymore. Angela, I'll see you after college. Until next time, this is the mysterious voice saying if you don't plan on marrying someone, you probably shouldn't get enagaged. Bye, everyone!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home