Sunday, April 15, 2007

Puppy Love...

Now that we've spent some time with the Marquez bunch, I think it's time we paid some attention to their cousins. I think a visit to Michelle Warner's new abode is in order. What's happening, Michelle?



Michelle: Hi, mysterious voice! Actually, it's Michelle Livingston now.

Congratulations! Care to introduce your new husband?

Michelle: This is Alon. I met him at college.

Alon: Hey, if you're such an omnipotent voice why don't you know that already?

I only keep tabs on certain people. Actually, your name does sound familiar...didn't you used to deliver the newspaper every day?

Alon: Yes, actually. I did.

Can I ask you guys a question?

Michelle: Sure, what?

Is there a reason you're getting married at night?

Michelle: Not really. Why?

Well, it just makes it harder to take a good picture of you, that's all.




Whoa, guys! Wait for the mysterious voice to leave the room first.

Alon: How can you leave? You're just a voice...

You know Alon, I'm getting sick of all your questions...



Oh boy, I know what this means...

Alon: So you can see the future, too?

Alon, please! I know you're a knowledge Sim, but can you just stop with the questions?



See? I knew it!

Michelle: I can't believe I'm pregnant already.

I think you guys are ready. You have a great house, you both have jobs...

Alon: Speaking of which, how did all this stuff get here anyway?

Your husband cannot stop questioning the mysterious voice...



Michelle: It's coming!!!

Alon: What's coming?

You know, you'd think with all the questions you ask you'd be a bit smarter.



What a cute little family. Your new baby is adorable.

Michelle: Thank you, mysterious voice.

So...boy or girl?

Michelle: It's a girl. Her name is Erin.

Very nice.



See? I told you guys you'd be great parents.

Alon: I still don't understand how...

Michelle: Ok, seriously Alon, you need to stop.



...Happy birthday, dear Erin, happy birthday to you!

Michelle: She's growing up so fast.

I know. I can't wait to see how cute she'll be as a toddler.

Alon: But don't you already know...

You know what, Alon...never mind.



Aww, would you look at that? She's adorable.

Michelle: Isn't she?

Are you guys going to have more?

Alon: Not right now.

Well, that's a first. Usually by this point we've got two or three rugrats around the house.



Another birthday...

Michelle: I know.

Big day tomorrow! First day of school, you know!

Michelle: Big day for me, too. First day of work.



Hi, Erin!

Erin: Huh...what was that?

I'm the mysterious voice. You're a big girl so I'm going to start talking to you now, too.

Erin: Ok...but, where are you?

Well, I see you take after your father...



So, you ready for your first day of school?

Erin: Yup!

I see you've straightened your hair. It's very pretty.

Erin: Thanks.



So, about that going back to work thing...

Michelle: I know, I know. But at least now I have a job, so I'll get maternity pay.



What a cute hat, Erin!

Erin: My skirt matches too, but you can't see it.

Well, you know it matches and that's all that matters.



Michelle: Hello!! I'm having the baby now!

Well, thank you for alerting me.



Glad to see you got out of bed, Alon.

Michelle: This James, our new son.

Awww. He's so cute! Are you worried Erin will be jealous?

Alon: Nope. I've got a plan.

Oh, this should be good.



Well who do you have there, Erin?

Erin: This is Rusty! He's my new puppy!!

That's your plan, Alon? Distract her from the baby by getting a dog?

Alon: It's working, isn't it?



Hey, Erin? What are you doing?

Erin: Going to school.

With Rusty?

Erin: Yeah.

Great plan, Alon...



Alon: See? James is bonding with Rusty, too.

Bonding or killing?



Happy birthday, Erin!

Erin: Thanks!

Is there anything secial you want?

Erin: Another dog...

Well Erin, you already have Rusty...

Alon: Actually...



You got another dog?

Alon: Well, we decided that we wanted to breed Rusty so we had to get him a girlfriend. Meet Hershey.

Alon, you really are unbelievable.



Michelle: It's James's first day of school!

Good luck, James!...Why am I hearing so much barking?



So I guess the breeding worked, Alon?

Alon: Yup. Meet Comet and Espresso. Comet's a boy, Espresso's a girl.

So you're going to sell them now, right?

Alon: Well I was planning on it, but they're just so cute.

Wait a minute...



Ok, I'm seeing 6 dogs. Care to explain?

Michelle: I let Alon go to the shelter when we got Hershey, and he brought back some of Hershey's friends.

And he still had Hershey get pregnant?

Michelle: I prefer not to talk about it.



Isn't your life crazy enough with the 6 dogs?

Michelle: Again, I prefer not to talk about it.

And who's that Erin's holding hands with?

Michelle: Her new boyfriend, Kevin McArthur. I...

Let me guess. You prefer not to talk about it.




Aww, what a cute...is it...

Michelle: Hold that thought...



Ok, that is a different baby.

Michelle: That's because I had two.

That's it. I'm sending your water to a lab...

Alon: How would you even...

Anyway, Michelle, what are the genders and names?

Michelle: Well, the first one you saw was a girl, we named her Brianna. And this one is a boy, we named him Bryce.



Well isn't she just the little genetic abnormality.

Michelle: I know. I've been asked so many times if she's adopted. But she looks just like Alon.



Well, she inherited his love of dogs, at least.

Michelle: Yeah, I know. Minnie there is getting old, though.



Now this little guy looks like he belongs in the family. Hey, wait a minute...why am I hearing creepy music?



Hey, are you guys attatched to Minnie?

Alon: Kind of, yeah.

Don't look out the window...

Michelle: Oh, dear! I hope this isn't too traumatic for the kids.



You know, I think the other five dogs will kind of help with that.



You guys are so cute together.

Erin: Thanks! We're going to live together at college!

You're leaving already? Well, good luck! I'll check in with you guys later!



Well it looks like Brianna sure is bonding with Rusty.

Michelle: Yeah, I can't wait until she grows up tonight and she can help take care of him.



Well, look how handsome you are, Bryce!

Bryce: Thanks, but...who are you?

I see your father has been working on you.



You're a very pretty young lady, Brianna!

Brianna: Thanks, mysterious voice! Can I get a kitty?

Alon: Of course you...

No!!!!



Why does Minnie look so evil as a ghost?

Alon: Ghost? There's no such thing as...



Brianna: AHHH!!

I think your daughter would beg to differ with you, Alon. Say, it that handsome young man there James?



Michelle: Yeah, he grew up a couple days ago.

I can tell he's going to break some hearts..

Alon: But see, you still haven't explained how...

Alon, can we get back to your crying daughter, please?


Brianna: Mommy, Minnie's ghost just popped up and growled at me!!!

Alon: She's over-reacting. There is no such thing as...



You were saying?

Alon: Ok, maybe I was wrong...



Again?

Michelle: Yup.

So now it will be 4 kids and 5 dogs?

Michelle: Actually, 3 kids and 5 dogs. James left for college.

Any chance one of the dogs will leave for college?



Michelle: It's coming...it's coming...

Alon: And it's here!

Um...care to let me see?

Alon: You know what? No! I don't have to show you my baby! You haven't answered any of my questions...

Michelle: I apologize for him.

It's ok. I have my ways of making Sims like him co-operate.

-2 days later-

Alon: Ok, ok! I'll let you see Morgan! Just please, take down the fence around my telescope!

Michelle: Morgan's actually a toddler now...

Great. I missed a whole stage of...um, Michelle, is Morgan a boy or a girl?



...her life! But she is so cute!!

Alon: Thank you!

No problem I think she might be the cutest one...

Alon: I can watch the stars again!!

Let's just move on, shall we?



Look who's a big girl!!

Michelle: Now they'll all be in school.

You still have 5 dogs.

Alon: Nope, make that 7!

Michelle?



Michelle: Well, you see, one of our dogs likes to wander off a lot, and she came back pregnant and of course, we had to keep them.

So now you have 3 kids and 7 dogs.

Michelle: Uh-huh. Bryce is playing with Rocky...



Michelle: And here he's playing with Nuzzle.

Where's Brianna?



Why aren't you outside playing with the dogs?

Brianna: Um...I have to practice.

Michelle: She never really bounced back from seeing Minnie's ghost.

Did anyone else ever see it?

Michelle: No, except that time you had to show Alon to prove to him that it existed.



Well Bryce and Nuzzle seem to be getting along.

Michelle: Yeah, I'm kind of hoping he's going to take Nuzzle with him when he moves out.



How cute.

Michelle: The girls are so close.

It's still so hard to believe they're sisters. If I hadn't seen you give birth to both of them, I'd never guess.

Michelle: I know.

Hey, do I hear the doorbell?

Morgan: I'll get it!!



Guess what? It's headmaster night!!

Alon: How are we supposed to impress this guy with 7 dogs around the house?

You should have thought of that before you got the 7 dogs.



Well, I guess it worked, huh?

Michelle: He actually loved the dogs.

Look at all of you in your uniforms...






And it looks like it was a good move for Morgan.

Michelle: Her first A+! I'm so proud.



And look! Brianna's got herself a little boyfriend...

Brianna: He's not my boyfriend! He's just my friend!

What's his name?

Brianna: Nicholas Marquez.

Marquez, huh? I'm sure I'll be seeing him soon enough...



Whoa! We're going to have to talk about that outfit, Brianna!

Brianna: I don't really like it either...

But the important thing is that you and Bryce are teenagers now! You know what that means!

Bryce: What?

College time! And it also means that it's time to say goodbye to the Livingstons...

Morgan: What about me?

Oh, don't worry sweetie! I could never forget about you-I'll be back! Plus, you still have all those dogs I've got to worry about.

Until next time, this is the mysterious voice saying...

Alon: But you never answered my...

Shut up, Alon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home