Sunday, March 18, 2007

College Time!

Now that we've seen the Marquez children go off to college, you're probably wondering where exactly they were going. If you recall, we last left the Cohen family as their younger daughter Riley was getting ready to go herself. Let's follow her journey, shall we? Maybe Riley should narrate this one herself. Take it, Riley!
Riley: Thanks! Well, I decided to go to college with my friend Idina. Oh, have you been introduced to Idina? They have? Ok, just checking. Anyway, Idina and I met in high school and made the journey to the newly established Shiz University.
And I see you found yourself a love interest...
Yeah. Poor Ira stood there for hours just playing away. I had to throw him a bone, you know.
Uh-huh.....

Oh, this cow again!!
I'm not even going to ask...
It's probably best that you don't.

Aww, your first kiss. I'm so proud.
Yeah...um, next picture please.
Ok, you asked for it.
What?

This better?
Why? Why would you even...
I could ask you the same question, Riley.

Ok, here's a better picture. At the beginning of our junior year, Idina and I moved into our own private house with our boyfriends, Ira and Scott.
Scott? I don't believe that I've been introduced to Scott yet.
Well, he's Idina's boyfriend and Idina isn't narrating this blog. I am.

Um, did you two get married before moving into this house?
No. We were just really happy.
Ok.

Aw, your first picture together.
Yeah, I know.

Say, what's Scott doing?
Homework. Remember, we're in college.
Right.
The pleasures of living with boys...
What? You graduated? Congratulations!!!
Why thank you. This wasn't a very interesting story, was it?
I don't really think there was much of a story. But thanks for trying, Riley.
No problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home